Cities I visited in 2006

These are places that I visited at least once this year
(Just because I felt like reminiscing for a minute or two):

Nashville, TN (parents) - 3x
Dayton, OH (job interview, another visit) - 2x
Greenville, MS (inlaws) - 2x
Mobile, AL (funeral)
Las Vegas, NV (JBoss World)
Orlando, FL (Pentaho site visit)
Warner Robbins, GA (PINES conference)
Chicago, IL (PhD Project conference, funeral) - 2x
Acapulco, Mexico (AMCIS)
Milwaukee, WI (ICIS)
Lake Geneva, WI (ICIS consortium)

I think that is it...but I may revise the list later if I remember something.

Not bad on a student budget, though: 16 trips, 11 cities, 9 states, 1 foreign country. This year will be a little bit lower. I am expecting to do maybe the following:

Orlando, Keystone CO, Chicago (maybe 2x), Dayton, Nashville, Greenville, and Montreal, Canada. If we are lucky, we will squeeze another family trip in there for the fun of it, but who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment