Weekly Goals

If I am going to succeed in this dissertation endeavor, I will have to make regular progress toward getting finished. To that end, I will need to meet regular weekly goals, which I will record here for my own benefit.

Writing: I need to write at least 5 hours per week on the existing chapter revisions, data analysis writeups, or other parts as they arise.

Data Collection (including transcription and cleanup): I will need to do about 20-25 hours per week on these parts, especially for the next 60 days.

Data Analysis (including coding, summarizing, memos, and other parts): Until the data collection is done, I will need to spend about 20 hrs per week here, doubling as the collection is done.

If I don't finish by May (which will be a minor inconvenience), August is a very real possibility...but I STILL need to be busy as hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment